1.Faith Restored – IPA – 6.6% – 5 oz. $2.5 / 16 oz. $6.5
*Limited Release* Bright tropical fruit flavours and aromas of pear, watermelon and stone fruit.
*Brewed in collaboration with Craft Beer Market in support of The Great Canadian Shoreline Cleanup
2. Radwagon – Lactose Pale Ale w/ Grapefruit, Tangerine and Meyer Lemon – 5.6% – 5 oz. $2.5 / 16 oz. $6.5
A full-bodied pale ale with light sweetness and a big hit of citrus.
3. Keller Instinct – Pilsner – 5% – 5 oz. $2.5 / 16 oz. $6.5
An unfiltered Kellerbier-style lager with floral aromas and a crisp, bitter finish.
4. Four Corners – American Pale Ale – 5.2% – 5 oz. $2.5 / 16 oz. $6.5
Juicy and hazy with notes of soft citrus and stone fruit, finishing with a clean, mild bitterness.
5. North Standard – Pale Ale – 5% – 5 oz. $2.5 / 16 oz. $6.5
A super-smooth, easy-drinking pale ale with subtle notes of pear, citrus and tropical fruit.
*Brewed in support of The Nature Conservancy of Canada
6. Sonic Titan – India Pale Ale – 6.8% – 5 oz. $2.5 / 16 oz. $6.5
All New Zealand hopped IPA with prevalent notes of citrus and tropical fruit; well-balanced bitter finish.
*Brewed in collaboration with Brew Culture
7. Square Wheels – Hazy IPA – 6.2% – 5 oz. $2.5 / 16 oz. $6.5
A juicy New England Style IPA featuring notes of pineapple, peach, lime and pine.
8. Revel Cider – Time and Place – Farmhouse Cider – 6.8% – 5 oz. $2.5 / 16 oz. $6.5
A crisp, dry and refreshingly tart apple cider from Revel Cider (Guelph, ON)
FOOD AND SODA
Meat and Cheese Board – $16
Hearty spread of pickled vegetables, cured meats, camembert cheese, sauce and dried fruit.
Soft Baked Pretzel – $5
Cheese stuffed pretzel with a mild hint of jalapeno served with our IPA grainy mustard.
*NEW* Falafel Basket – $5
Well-seasoned falafel balls served with classic hummus and pita bread.
Jamaican Beef Patty – $5
Savoury beef patty with flaky pastry crust and mild filling served with pineapple curry sauce.
Corn Dogs – $5
Nostalgia on a stick! Two buttery cornbread-coated “dogs” served with mustard or ketchup.
Stay in the Loop
Get connected with the Town Brewery team and join the movement. Sign up for our mailing list to stay up-to-date with beer releases, events and community initiatives.
L1N 1B9 Hours
Monday 12pm - 8pm
Tuesday through Friday 12pm - 10pm
Saturday 11am - 10pm
Sunday 12pm - 6pm